1. "Is Laparoscopic Ureterolysis a Panacea for Retroperitoneal Fibrosis? Urology (Gold journal) vol.71, Issue 4, April 2008, p: 757-758. DOI: 10.1016/j.urology.2007.11.149 PMID: 18308377.
2. Primary localized retroperitoneal Amyloidosis - A rare cause of obstructive uropathy, Singapore Med J Case Report 2009; 50(9): e332. PMID: 19787164
3. Prostatic utricle cyst – a case report and review of current literature, The Internet Journal of Urology. 2010 Volume 6 Number 2. DOI: 10.5580/1551.
4. Spontaneous bladder perforation in a young male, presenting as Anuria – a case report and review of literature, published in South Asian Journal of Nephrology, urology and Transplantation (The Open Urology & Nephrology Journal), June 2013, vol.1. p: 66-69. DOI: 10.2174/1874303X01407010064
5. Medical Expulsive therapy in Acute Ureteric colic – Are we justified? published in South Asian Journal of Nephrology, urology and Transplantation (The Open Urology & Nephrology Journal), June 2013, vol.1. p: 70-72. DOI: 10.2174/1874303X01407010060
6. Lymphoepithelioma-Like Carcinoma (LELC) of the kidney presenting as non functioning kidney – a case report. Published in Austin Journal of Urology, Feb 2015; 2(1): 1020.
7. Nephrocalcinosis – an overview. Published in Austin Journal of Urology, Feb 2015; 2(2): 1021.
8. Primary hyperoxaluria and renal cortical nephrocalcinosis – as a cause of renal failure, Published in Austin Journal of Urology, 2015;2(2): 1023.
9. Paraganglioma of the urinary bladder: A case report and review of literature, published inAustin J Urol. 2015;2(3): 1028-1030.
10. Steatocystoma Multiplex of scrotum, published in Austin J Urol. 2015; 2(4): 1033-34.
11. Duplication renal anomalies in children - a single centre experience, published in International journal of Scientific study (IJSS), vol.3, Issue 10, January 2016, p: 12-17. DOI: 10.17354/ijss/2016/03
12. A clinico-pathological study of Bladder Cancer in a tertiary care centre of South India and Impact of Age, gender and Tobacco in causing bladder cancer – a single centre experience, published in International journal of Scientific study, vol.3, Issue 10, January 2016, p: 72-77. DOI: 10.17354/ijss/2016/15
13. Role of infection and inflammation as possible causative factors for raised serum creatinine in patients with unilateral ureteral calculus obstruction - a prospective case control study, published in International journal of Scientific study, vol.3, Issue 10, January 2016, p: 87-93.DOI: 10.17354/ijss/2016/18.
14. Analysis of Outcomes of Surgical Treatment for Varicocele in Primary Infertility Based on Seminal Parameters and Pregnancy Rate, DOI: 10.17354/IJSS/2016/407. published in International Journal of Scientific study, vol.4, Issue 4, July 2016, p: 205-210.
15. Urodynamic evaluation in men over 50 years with diabetes mellitus and lower urinary tract symptoms – a single center experience, published in Austin J Urol. 2015;4(1): 1052.
16. Genito-Urinary Tuberculosis, a great mimicker and atypical manifestations: an interesting case series: published in Austin J Urol. 2015;4(1): 1051.
17. Comparative study of stone free rate, morbidity and need for retreatment procedures between various surgical modalities for 10 to 20 mm upper urinary tract calculi, published in International journal of Scientific study, vol.4, Issue 10, January 2017, p: 37 - 43. DOI: 10.17354/IJSS/2017/08.
18. Comparison of Silodosin with Tamsulosin in patients with symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia - a prospective randomised double blinded cross over drug trial, published in International journal of Scientific study, vol.4, Issue 10, January 2017, p: 5 - 13. DOI: 10.17354/IJSS/2017/02.
19. Feature Extraction by Gray Level Co-occurrence Matrices Parameters in Computed Tomography of Renal Cell Carcinoma. International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET) [UGC approved journal] Volume 5 Issue X, October 2017- Page No. : 2202-2209.
20. Feature Extraction of kidney Tumor implemented with Fuzzy Inference System. International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET) [UGC approved journal] Volume 5 Issue X, October 2017- Page No. : 224-235.
21. Female Cancer Control Diagnosis by Decision Making using Image Processing - A Prospective Study’, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) Volume 7 Issue 1, January 2018, 1320 - 1328.
22. Comparative study of mental stress score between various surgical modalities for treatment of 10 to 20 mm renal calculi: accepted in International Journal of Scientific Study (IJSS) Feb 2018 Vol 5 (11): 170 - 173. DOI: 110.17354/ijss/2018/70.
23. Role of minimally invasive urological intervention in Acute Pyelonephritis - a prospective study: International Journal of Scientific Study (IJSS) March 2018 Vol 5 (12): 115 - 120. DOI: 10.17354/ijss/ 2018/96.
24. Primary Tuberculosis of Glans Penis - Mimicker of Malignancy: A Case Report and Review of Literature - published in International journal of Scientific study, vol.6, Issue 3, June 2018, p: 131 - 133. DOI: 10.17354/ijss/2018/190.
25. Placenta Percreta with urinary bladder infiltration: a modified posterior approach – a case report and lessons learnt, published in International journal of Scientific study, vol.6, Issue 3, June 2018, p: 134 - 136. DOI: 10.17354/ijss/2018/191.
26. Urolithiasis and Nephrocalcinosis in Medullary sponge kidney - urologist’s perspective, vol.1, Issue 1, Dec 2019, p: 1-3, Annals of Oncology and Radiology.
27. Latent tuberculosis infection and ren al transplantation – Diagnosis and management, Int J Infect Dis. 2019 Mar; 80 S:S73-S76.
28. Urogenital tuberculosis - epidemiology, pathogenesis and clinical features. Nature Reviews urology. 2019 Oct;16 (10):573-598. doi: 10.1038/s41585-019-0228-9.
29. IgG4 Related Disease of Epididymis, Mimicking Testicular Malignancy – A Rare Entity. Annals of Urologic Oncology 2019, 2(1): 46-49.
30. Bilateral spontaneous urinoma – a common condition due to uncommon cause, published in J Surg Urol, 2020 p: 1-3.
31. A Study of the Surgical Outcome and Impact on Semen Parameters after Laparoscopic Varicocelectomy and Sub Inguinal Varicocelectomy, published in Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences (JEMDS), 2020. 9(14). 1202-1207.
32. Emphysematous Pyelonephritis: not that lethal anymore, published in Ann Clin Cases. 2020;1(3):1011.
33. Male infertility and Varicocele: an update, published in Global J of Reproductive Medicine 2020.7(5) p: 106-110.
34. Prognostic scoring system and Risk Stratification in Patients with Emphysematous pyelonephritis - an 11-year prospective study at a tertiary referral centre. Accepted for publication in BJUI, 2020. doi.org/ 10.1111/bju.15225.
35. Post TURP urethral strictures: Are they often under reported? A single centre retrospective observational cohort study, Urology Annals. Oct-Dec 2021;13(4):329-335. doi: 10.4103/UA.UA_165_19..
36. Cellular growth factors as prospective therapeutic targets for combination therapy in androgen independent prostate cancer (AIPC), Life Sciences. 2020 Oct 15;259: 118208.
37. Clinico pathological comparison of VHL Expression as a Prognostic Tumor Marker in Renal Cell Carcinoma. Niger J Clin Pract. 2021 Apr;24(4):614-620..
38. Bilateral acute pyelonephritis with left renal artery aneurysm as a cause of bilateral spontaneous sub capsular hematoma: lessons learnt, BMJ Case Rep. 2021 Mar 31;14(3):e238678.
39. Multilocular cystic renal neoplasm of low malignant potential- urologist prospective, published in to Annals of Urologic Oncology 2020, 3(1):22-26.
40. Subclinical Varicocele: what the urologists need to know. World J Surg Surgical Res. 2021; 4: 1281.
41. Emphysematous Pyelonephritis with gas containing stag horn matrix renal stone, Clinics in Surgery. 2021; 6: 3242.
42. Emphysematous pyelonephritis: changing trends in last two decades. Clin Surg. 2021; 6: 3243.
43. Tuberculous Epididymitis presenting as testicular mass – a case report, Annals of Urologic oncology 2021, 4(1): 1-4. doi.org/10.32948/auo.2021. 05.21.
44. Emphysematous pyelonephritis with perinephric collection due to calculus obstruction: points to ponder, Annals of Clinical Case reports Rep. 2021; 6: 1946
45. Catheterisation techniques and iatrogenic urethral injury: points to ponder. Clin Surg. 2021; 5(12): 1-5.
46. Isolated ureteral extrauterine endometrial stromal sarcoma: an unusual presentation, BMJ Case Rep. 2021 Sep 20;14(9):e245099. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2021-245099.
47. Virilizing tumors of testes- a case report. – Indian Journal of Urology, Year 2004 | Volume: 20 | Issue: 2 | Page: 164-
48. The nested variant of transitional cell carcinoma of urinary bladder: an aggressive tumour with a bland morphology, Indian Journal of Urology, Year 2006, Volume 22, Issue 4 [p. 378-380]. DOI: 10.4103/0970-1591.29133.
49. Primary hyperoxaluria and systemic oxalosis, Indian Journal of Urology, Year 2007, Volume 23, Issue 1 [p. 79-80]. DOI: 10.4103/0970-1591.30276 PMID: 19675772.
50. Paecilomyces pyelonephritis in a patient with urolithiasis. Indian Journal of Urology, Year 2007, Volume 23, Issue 2 [p.195-197]. DOI: 10.4103/0970-1591.32075 PMID: 19675801.
51. Surgical management of renal tuberculosis – Invited Review article for a symposium on Tuberculosis, Indian Journal of Urology, Year 2008, Volume 24, Issue 3 [p. 369-375]. DOI: 10.4103/0970-1591.42620 PMID: 19468471.
52. Detection and Treatment of Transplant Renal Artery Stenosis – Indian Journal of Urology, Year 2009, Volume 25, Issue 1 [p. 56-61]. DOI: 10.4103/0970-1591.45538 PMID: 19468430.
53. Detrusor underactivity – To Tone or not to tone the bladder, published under Evidence Based Urology, Indian Journal of Urology, Year 2009, Volume 25, Issue 3 [p. 407-408]. DOI: 10.4103/0970-1591.56186 PMID: 19881143.
54. Primary intrarenal teratoma in an adult: A case report and review of literature, Indian Journal of Urology, Year 2009, Volume 25, Issue 3 [p. 404-406]. DOI: 10.4103/0970-1591.56184 PMID: 19881142.
55. Hematuria: an uncommon presentation of Glanzmann’s thrombasthenia - lessons learnt, Indian Journal of Urology, Year 2010, Volume 26, Issue 1 [p. 115-117]. DOI: 10.4103/0970-1591.60456 PMID: 20535297.
56. Isolated tuberculous orchitis: A mimicker of testicular malignancy, Indian Journal of Urology, Year 2010, Volume 26, Issue 2 [p. 284-286]. DOI: 10.4103/0970-1591.65404 PMID: 20877610.
57. Letters to the editor: Authors reply for Detection and treatment of transplant renal artery stenosis, Indian Journal of Urology, Year 2011, Volume 27, Issue 2 [p. 290-291]. PMID: 21814331.
58. Extra vesical (Modified Gregoir Lich) versus Intra vesical (Cohen's) ureteric reimplantation for vesico-ureteral reflux in children - a single centre experience, published in Indian Journal of Urology vol. 32 Issue 4, p: 306 – 309. 2016. DOI. 10.4103/0970-1591.189721.
59. Supracostal punctures for PCNL: Factors that predict safety, success and stone free rate in Stag horn and Non-stag horn stones – a single centre experience and review of literature, DOI: 10.7860/JCDR/2016/21875.8505. published in Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2016 Sep, Vol-10(9): PC17-PC21.
60. Mucinous cystadencarcinoma in a horse shoe kidney - A case report, published in Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2016 Nov, Vol-10(11): PD12-PD14 DOI: 10.7860/JCDR/2016/22057.8834.
61. Unusual presentation of gonadal vein aneurysm - thrombosis and hydronephrosis: a rare case report and review of literature, DOI. 10.7860/JCDR/2017/25188.10358. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017 Aug, Vol-11(8): PD01-PD02.
62. Bilateral synchronous paratesticular leiomyoma - a rare entity, published in Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017 April, Vol -11(4): PD05 - PD06 DOI: 10.7860/JCDR/2017/25109.9518.
63. Aspects of evolving tuberculosis: a study of GUTB in 110 patients - published in Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017 Sep, Vol-11(9): PD01-PD05. 10.7860/JCDR/2017/25882.10557. DOI: 10.7860/JCDR/2017/25882.10557.
64. Texture analysis of Kidney Computed Tomography Images: a new method for assessment of Primary solid renal mass Heterogeneity – a prospective study: accepted and awaiting publication in Journal of Clinical & Diagnostic Research (JCDR). 2018 Jul, Vol-12(7): 5-9.
65. Isolated pendulous urethral injury following coitus: an uncommon urological emergency – a rare case report and mini review. Biomedicine, 40(2):115-118.
66. Urothelial carcinoma presenting as gross hydronephrosis with secondary calculi – an unusual presentation, Biomedicine 40(2): 257-261.
67. Posterior Nut-cracker syndrome: urologist’s perspective – a review. Accepted for publication in BioMedicine.
68. Varicocele and male infertility: Historical, Anatomical and urological perspectives – a review. accepted for publication in Biomedicine, awaiting publication.
69. Renal Fascia in normal and ectopic pelvic kidneys: Evidence based clinical and anatomical review, accepted for publication in National J of Clinical Anatomy, awaiting publication.
Regional - University of Publication
70. Bilateral Synchronous Renal malignancies of varied histology (BSRMVH): Ipsilateral renal pelvic urothelial carcinoma and contra-lateral chromophobe type renal cell carcinoma – a rare case report and review of literature, published online in Sri Ramachandra Journal of Medicine vol. 8, Issue 1, Jan – June 2015, p: 1-3.
71. Horse Shoe Kidney: a case report and review of its embryological, clinical and radiological significance, published in the University Journal of Pre and Para clinical Sciences, The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, vol 4(4), 2018.
Book Chapters & Sub Chapters
72. Co-authored a sub-chapter for a Nephrology book on Serum PSA, published in Essential Questions and Answers in Nephrology, by Dr. Georgie Abraham, 2012 edition.
73. Co-authored a sub-chapter for a Nephrology book on Pre Mature Ejaculation, published in Essential Questions and Answers in Nephrology, by Dr. Georgie Abraham, 2012 edition.
74. Co-authored a sub-chapter for a Nephrology book on Erectile Dysfunction, published in Essential Questions and Answers in Nephrology, by Dr. Georgie Abraham, 2012 edition.
75. Authored a book chapter on transplant related vascular complications. Transplant Renal Artery Stenosis – an update. Kidney Transplantation. ISBN: 978-93-87500-55-6.
76. Authored a book chapter on urinary tract tuberculosis. Genitourinary Tuberculosis – an overview. Text book on tuberculosis, Diagnosis and management of Tuberculosis. ISBN: 978-81-935757-5-8.
77. Authored a book chapter, “Subclinical and Adolescent varicocele”. ISBN: 978-93-91215-14-9 (Print)978-93-91215-22-4 (eBook).
78. Authored a book chapter, “Varicocele: Anatomical background and Uroradiological aspects”. Print ISBN: 978-93-91595-08-1, eBook ISBN: 978-93-91595-17-3. DOI: 10.9734/bpi/nfmmr/v8/11917D.